July 09 - 16, 2017
Tour Status - Available
Alberta is a province in Western Canada. Its landscape encompasses mountains, prairies, desert badlands and vast coniferous forests. It has more than 600 lakes, and rich mineral deposits. In the west, the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks have glaciers in the Columbia Icefields. The West in the summertime means hot weather, fields of yellow canola, the "Greatest Outdoor Show" in the World, and many beautiful sights to admire. You will experience the Calgary Stampede, "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth", as well as visits in the rural areas of Central Alberta and into the Canadian Rocky Mountain range.
- Private, air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Meals & Attractions as Outlined
- Farm/Technical Visits
- Columbia Icefields
- Lake Louise
- Banff National Park
- Visit a Hutterite Colony
- Entrance fee for Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Entrance fee to Calgary Stampede including evening "Grandstand Show & Chuckwagon Races" AND afternoon rodeo AND preferred seats
- Knowledgeable Select Holidays escort
- Plus more...