June - September 2017 & 2018
Tour Status - Available
In the west, the Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks have glaciers in the Columbia Icefields. The West in the summertime means hot weather, fields of yellow canola, the "Greatest Outdoor Show" in the World, and many beautiful sights to admire. You will experience the Calgary Stampede, "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth", as well as visits in the rural areas of Central Alberta and into the Canadian Rocky Mountain range. From here, you will travel to "Canada's North", Yukon and Northwest Territories, for 8 exciting days.
- Private, air conditioned motor coach transportation
- Meals & Attractions as Outlined
- Farm/Technical Visits
- Entrance fee to “Discovery Wildlife Park”
- Visit a Hutterite Colony
- Columbia Icefields
- Lake Louise
- Banff National Park
- Entrance fee for Sulphur Mountain Gondola in Banff
- Entrance fee to Calgary Stampede including evening "Grandstand Show & Chuckwagon Races" AND afternoon rodeo AND preferred seat - JULY departures only
- Interpretive Center & Legislative Building
- Tour of Inuvik
- Visit Tuktoyaktuk
- Visit the Arctic Circle
- View Pingos
- Visit Dawson City
- Visit Whitehorse
- Experience the hilarious "Frantic Follies Vaudeville Revue"
- Tour the "SS Klondike"
- Enjoy a "Salmon Bake Dinner"
- Knowledgeable Select Holidays escort
- Plus more...