Travel Information & Tips
Preparation is the key to a successful trip. To minimize the chance of something going wrong, we have a few suggestions for you.
- Make sure you and your family members have a valid passport, and that it is valid for 6 months after your return.
- Make photocopies of your passport’s identification page and of your identification cards, and keep the copies separate from the originals when you travel. Leave a copy of your itinerary with someone at home so they can contact you in case of an emergency.
- There are restrictions on what you can take on-board the aircraft:
- Foreign entry requirements:
- You need a visa to enter certain countries. Check this site for which ones, and the rules:
- You may need shots or inoculations or preventative medicine a month or two before your departure.
- Take time to learn about the political, environment of your destination:
- Do not display large amounts of money or expensive jewellery in public; use a money belt or a case with concealed sections for valuables.
- A person of less than 18 years that travels alone or with one parent, or another adult, must be provided with documentation certifying that both parents have authorized the trip.
- ENJOY YOUR TRIP!......If there are questions that have not been answered in the above, please contact your booking agent for more details.