July 5-25, 2017
Tour Status - Available
The Australian outback continues to fascinate people with its vast, vibrant and extreme landscapes, rich ecosystems and biodiversity. It’s a region where traditional cattle stations are larger than most people can comprehend. The culture and lifestyles are rich in history reminiscent of an earlier time. This tour provides the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the early drovers and explorers. Camp out on some of Australia’s famous cattle stations. Explore the Top End’s cultural and natural wonders, including the World Heritage sites of Kakadu and Katherine Gorge. Experience Australia’s ancient landscapes and become immersed.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. Contact Us to book airfare separately. [QUAN]
- Visit and camp out on iconic cattle stations
- Visit the Lake Argyle, Argyle Village and the Ord River Irrigation Scheme
- Enjoy a boat cruise down the Ord River to Kununurra.
- Visit the “pearling capital” of Broome
- Enjoy Katherine Gorge on a spectacular cruise and dinner at Manbulloo Homestead.
- Experience the rich biodiversity at Kakadu National Park and see ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Relax and see the sights in Darwin