February 02 - 10, 2019
Tour Status - Available
"Liberty of the Seas" is one of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom Class ships. It is a larger ship but a couple sizes down from their large Oasis Class ships. This ship has lots of things to do on board for families or couples. It was just refurbished a couple of years ago and they have added a few waterslides. This ship has a kid's waterpark, flowrider surf simulator, pools and cantilevered hot tubs. You can enjoy mini golf to ice skating. There is a nice quiet Solarium at the front of the ship for adults to relax. Tons of entertainment from their broadway musical to ice shows and comedians.
- 7 night cruise with 1 Pre-night in Houston
- Day 1 - Pre-night in Houston
- Day 2 - Galveston, Texas - Board Royal Caribbean's "Liberty of the Seas"
- Day 3 - Cruising
- Day 4 - Cruising
- Day 5 - Roatan, Honduras is a small island with beautiful beaches and snorkeling
- Day 6- Belize City, Belize is a country in Cenrtal America which has adventure awaiting all their visitors. Snorkeling to floating down rivers to visiting Mayan ruins or shopping marketplaces in Belize City.
- Day 7 - Cozumel, Mexico a small island off the mainland of the Mayan Riviera. Here you can snorkel, relax on the beach or enjoy a day driving a dune buggy.
- Day 8 - Cruising
- Day 9 - Disembarkation - Transfer to IAH George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston
Spacious Ocean View with Balcony $1,681.00 per person
Ocean View with Balcony $1,591.00 per person
Interior $1,111.00 per person
Prices Includes: Cruise, Gratuities, Return Transfers and Pre-night Hotel. All Prices are subject to change. All prices are based on double occupancy. This price does not include any insurance and is highly recommended.