August 18, 2017
September 8, 2018
2018 dates also available
* Other dates available. Please call our office for details.
Tour Status - Available
Discover a land rich with culture, filled with Viking history, and overflowing with natural beauty. Newfoundland & Labrador, the "Far East of the Western World", will take your breath away and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. [ATLAN] Contact us to book airfare separately.
- Port au Choix
- Strait of Belle Isle ferry to/from Labrador-UNESCO World Heritage Site
- L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic SiteUNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gros Morne National Park-UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Whale Watching Boat Tour
- Scenic Boat Tour in Gros MorneWhale Watching Boat Tour
- Scenic Boat Tour in Gros Morne
- North Atlantic Aviation Museum
- Long Point Lighthouse & Prime Berth museum
- Terra Nova National Park
- Bonavista & Trinity
- Guided tour of St. John's
- Cape Spear National Historic Site
- Sea Bird Watching Boat Tour
- "Screech In" Ceremony
- Other dates available