Dates for 2018 upcoming...
Tour Status - Available
Join this tour to explore the beauty of France and Corsica. See the famous sights of Mont Saint Michel, plus the landing beaches and Monet Gardens in Normandy, explore the Burgundy region, Avignon, Carmague and Cassis Calanque in Province. Cheese, champagne, cropping and mixed farming enterprises plus much more awaits you! Experience the rugged and naturally beautiful island of Corsica and enjoy the opportunity to discover the fascinating culture.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. [CRMC] Contact us to book airfare separately.
- Mont Saint Michel, Landing Beaches and Monet Gardens in Normandy
- Beaune and Clos de Vougeot Castle in Burgundy
- Avignon, Camargue and Cassis Calanque in Provence.
- Cheese factory, Champagne cooperative, Charolais farm, Burgundy wine producer, lavender producer
- Local Corsican products (pork, chestnut), Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio
- Sights of Paris, Versailles and a dinner cruise on the extended tour of Paris