February 23 - March 12, 2018
Tour Status - Available
Join us on this tour of India. You experience Indian Agriculture during our visits to the milk collection stations, on the short ox cart ride to the farm village, spontaneous stops to see the mustard farm harvest, visit the flower seed farm, & rice harvesting on the farms. As we drive through the country side you will see the farm tractor repair shops, trucks hauling the sugar cane from the farm, and the many cattle & goats roaming freely along the road side. Enjoy the smiling faces of the colorful Indian people and the smell of the spices at the street vendors. Visit one of the 7 wonders of the world – The Taj Mahal, majestic forts, and opulent palaces. Embrace the chaos of the traffic and the sound of the horns honking. Everyday in India is an adventure which will exceed your expectations.
*Please Note: For this departure to be guaranteed and operated by Select Holidays, there must be a minimum of 10 confirmed passengers.
Early Booking Bonus:
Book prior to September 25, 2017 and your India Visa will be included at no extra cost!
Also: "PRE-PAID GRATUITIES"
FOR A LIMITED TIME
· Return Airfare from major North American cities
· 16 -nights touring of ~ NORTHERN INDIA
in 1st-class, deluxe accommodations
· ALL meals daily with tea & coffee
· Bottled Water daily on Bus
· ALL Tours and Entrances as outlined in brochure
· ALL Technical and Cultural visits as outlined
· 1st-Class train travel within India as required
· Flights within India as required
· Visit to Taj Mahal
· Visit to Ranthambore National Park & Tiger
· English Speaking Local Tour Guide
· Escorted by Select Holidays