August 27 - September 11, 2017
Tour Status - Available
Italy has more UNESCO World Heritage sites than any other country and the tour will visit many, including a number in southern Italy off the beaten tourist trail. With an optional Mediterranean Cruise this tour takes in many of the Med’s rich cultural heritage and best loved sights. This tour is a “must”!
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. Contact Us to book airfare separately. [QUAN]
- Guided tours of Rome, Naples, Florence and the romantic city of Venice
- Visit olive groves and vineyards plus sheep, buffalo and donkey milk operations to see how cheese is made.
- Enjoy delicious regional foods and local wines
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites including Pompeii and the Trulli of Alberobello
- Soak up the sunshine on the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Travel through picturesque countryside to the sunny rural south of Italy