Dates for 2018 Upcoming...
Tour Status - Available
Japan is a country of spectacular natural beauty with gentle rural landscapes contrasting with modern, vibrant cities. Japan’s agriculture is steeped in tradition, however in many instances has adapted to modern production and management techniques. Join us for this exciting 15-day tour to Japan to see a fascinating range of agricultural and horticultural enterprises. Visit the country’s famous historic cities and soak up the centuries-old traditions for which Japan is best known. Experience a night in a Japanese ryokan (traditional inn) with onsen (natural hot spring baths) and enjoy the thrill of travelling between cities via Shinkansen – Japan’s famous bullet trains.
This tour is operated by one of our ATOI Travel Partners.
- International Airfare from select North American gateways
- Visit a Kobe beef farm to see how this delicacy is produced
- Experience the bustle and colour of Tokyo’s famous wholesale markets
- Visit a diverse selection of agricultural and horticultural enterprises
- Stay in a traditional Japanese inn with onsen (hot springs) at picturesque Matsushima Bay
- Spend four days in historic Kyoto