February 18 - March 02, 2018
Tour Status - Guaranteed
Join us for a tour to the small but beautiful island of Mauritius - the local saying is “you are only one hour away from anywhere on the island”!
Set in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Madagascar, the local language is French despite the fact the French beat the British Navy in the 1800’s, it didn't prevent them from landing 3 months later and it became a British colony until 1968 when it gained its independence.
Tourism is very important in Mauritius consequently there are many hotels dotted around the varied coastline.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. [Field]
Contact us to book airfare from other Canadian Gateways.
- Airport taxes
- Flight upgrades. (ask for details)
- Travel to/from Toronto airport*
- Meals other than stated
- Travel Insurance - Select Holidays recommends that all of our clients purchase vacation protection insurance
- Gratuities/ tips
- Drinks other than stated
- Personal items
- Economy Airfare with Emirates from Toronto*
- Good class Mauritius hotels
- Meals as indicated
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Private coach transportation with driver
- Local guide with agricultural knowledge in Mauritius
- Technical & touristic visits as stated, subject to local conditions at the time of travel (weather, crops etc.)
- Fully escorted