October - November 2017
Tour Status - Available
Polar Bear Safari
Experience a once in a lifetime, one day, all-inclusive excursion to the remote northern seaport of Churchill, Manitoba to witness Polar Bears in their natural environment as they migrate toward the coast in anticipation of freeze-up and to access their favorite diet of ringed seals.
Your adventure begins with a non-stop flight from Calgary, Edmonton or Saskatoon with a naturalist onboard., who will provide valuable insights on this iconic mammal. Upon landing in Churchill you will board a Tundra Buggy® for a 5 - 6 hours guided excursion of polar bear country. End the day with a stop in Churchill to stroll main street and visit the gift shops. A dinner flight back to your point of origin completes a captivating day in Canada.A Tundra Buggy® will transport you across the terrain, to view the polar bears in a comfortable and safe manner.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners (ClassicCdn).
- 5 - 6 hour guided Tundra Buggy® tour for premium polar bear viewing in Churchill, Manitoba
- Round trip airfare on a chartered jet to Churchill from Calgary, Edmonton or Saskatoon
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Experienced, professional tour guides/drivers
- Naturalist host on flight
- Ground transfers in Churchill