June 05 - 19, 2018
Tour Status - Available
Agriculture in Romania has always been the backbone of the economy with over one third of the land devoted to some form of agricultural production.
One half of Hungary lies in the Great Plains region with very fertile soils. Hungary's most important crops include corn, wheat, sugar beets, barley, potatoes, and sunflower seeds.
Why not extend your tour on a river Cruise on the Danube & Main Rivers, beginning in Budapest, Hungary and concludes in historical Nuremberg, Germany. You visit such places as Vienna, Passau and Roth, just to name a few. Please Click Here for more information.
*Please Note: For this departure to be guaranteed and operated by Select Holidays, there must be a minimum of 10 confirmed passengers.
- Return Airfare from Calgary/Edmonton/Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver
- Meals as per itinerary
- 4 Star Accommodation
- Visit Bucharest, Romania
- Visit Brasov, Romania
- Visit a dairy Holstein farm
- Visit Romania's finest wine region
- Visit a potato farm
- Dracula's castle
- Visit Viscri, Romania
- Visit cereal grain farm
- Visit Sibiu, Romania
- Visit bio farm
- Visit Kecskemet, Hungary
- Visit Charolais cattle operatio
- Visit a bio-farm that produces organic Vegetables
- Visit first National Park in Hungary
- Visit Thummerer Valley
- Wine Tasting
- City tour of Eger
- Visit Szilvasvarad and Lippizan horse stud farm
- Visit Central Market Hall
- Sightseeing tour of Budapest including Heroes Square,City park and more
- Gellert Spa
- Farewell Dinner
- Hosted by Select Holidays