Departs May 10, 2018
Tour Status - Available
Meet with local farmers and enjoy their generous hospitality on this fantastic tour which showcases the best of South African agriculture and wildlife, including maize fields in the Free State and a day at NAMPO - one of the world's largest agricultural field days. See some of South Africa's best livestock and horticulture, including the winelands of the Western Cape, enjoy fantastic game viewing at Madikwe Game Reserve on the Botswana border and see some stunning scenery, including the world famous Garden Route and the Mother City of Cape Town.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. [QUAN] Contact us to book airfare separately.
- Visits to some of the leading livestock producers and horticultural operations in South Africa
- The winelands of the Western Cape
- Game drives and game viewing at Madikwe Game Reserve
- Spectacular scenery, including the world-famous Garden Route and Cape Town
- Agricultural machinery and livestock at NAMPO—the most important agricultural show in South Africa