October 19 - November 01, 2017
Other dates available in 2018
Tour Status - Guaranteed
South Africa’s cosmopolitan cities, posh resorts, expansive desert, magnificent wildlife and fertile wine country combine with a harmonious mix of many cultures to create a beautiful mosaic to discover on this fascinating tour. Search out the “Big Five” during an open-air safari game drive. Visit the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Travel the lush Garden Route between the mountains and the balmy Indian Ocean. Visit a working ostrich farm. Relax among the vineyards in the winelands region. Indulge in a wine tasting and a wine pairing dinner. Relax during a leisurely 3-night stay in Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
This tour is operated by one of our Travel Partners. [COLL]
Contact us to book airfare from your home city.
- Visit one of the oldest working ostrich farms in Oudtshoorn – the ostrich capital of South Africa – and learn about these fascinating animals.
- Experience a thrilling cable car ride rising more than 3,000 feet.
- Learn the local beat with a lesson on the djembe drums.
- Search for the “Big 5” on an open-air safari game drive!
- Marvel at the breathtaking Drakensberg Mountains.
- Behold the luxurious mansions of Soweto — South West Township.
- Join locals for lunch at a nearby Shebeen, or house tavern.
- Experience an unforgettable African “BOMA” dinner.
- Enjoy lunch amongst the ancient milkwood trees in Knysna
- All attractions in itinerary
- All meals in itinerary
- Ask about a 3-night pre-tour stay in Dubai
- Ask about a Victoria Falls Extension